Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 oz. bacon
- 4 oz. blue cheese (about 1 cup, crumbled)
- 2 Hamburger buns
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ tomato
- 1 oz. rocket salad
- In your Jean Patrique pan, add onion and oil and heat over medium heat.
- Fry for a few minutes and let cool.
- Add the onion to your ground beef, and add sat and pepper. Mix well and shape beef into 2 patties.
- Heat your Jean Patrique Whatever Pan, add the patties and bacon and cook for approx. 5 minutes, until the sides have a nice dark brown crust. Flip the patties and cook for another 5 minutes for medium doneness.
- Crumble the blue cheese over each burger, cover pan with lid and bake until the cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, prepare your buns and add ketchup on a bun and mayonnaise on the other.
- Then build your burgers by adding the bacon, patties, tomato slices, and rocket.
- Serve and enjoy!
Jean Patrique tools used