- 1 chicken breast
- 1 orange
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2tbs honey
- 1/2tbs coriander
- Sesame Seeds
- Salt to taste
- 25ml olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Add salt and sesame seeds to chicken breast, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes. - Peel the oranges and slice into 1 cm pieces. Squeeze remaining juice and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat, add the chicken breast until both sides are golden.
- Place the chicken breast in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place the orange slices on dish.
- Fry the chopped onion, add the honey, pour the orange juice and fry for a few minutes, add coriander and salt and stir well.
- Turn to low heat until the juice thickens.
- Finally, pour the chicken breast on the plate and serve.
Jean Patrique's tools used: