- 165g/5.8oz dark (70%) chocolate, roughly chopped
- 170g/6oz unsalted butter, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 165g/5.8oz powdered sugar
- 115g/4.1oz plain flour
- 60g/2.1oz almond meal
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- In your medium Jean Patrique Plastic Mixing Bowl, whisk the sugar and eggs until pale and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly mix the flour and almond meal.
- Fold the flour mixture followed by the chocolate mixture into the eggs.
- Grease up your Whatever Pan.
- Pour out the batter into the pan and gently tap it to help the mixture even out.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes before serving with thickened cream.