- 50g/1.7oz butter, softened
- 250g/8.8oz Panettone
- 2 eggs
- 142ml/4.8fl. oz double cream
- 225ml/7.6fl. oz milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F.
- Grease your Whatever Pan with butter.
- Grab your Bamboo Knife Block with Chopping Board and Chopaholic Oriental Knife, then start slicing the Panettone into even slices.
- Layer the Panettone slices in your Whatever Pan.
- In your Jean Patrique Plastic Mixing Bowls, add the eggs, double cream, milk, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Whisk together. Pour the mixture over the Panettone.
- Create a water bath by adding some water into your Stonetastic Pans then placing your Whatever Pan on top of it.
- Bake for 35 mins until slightly browned on top.
- Dust pudding with icing sugar, serve and enjoy!
Tip: Panettone Pudding is best served with a side of whipped or vanilla ice cream.