- 1 egg
- 2 apples
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 6 cups quick oats
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Remove the core of the apple with your Jean Patrique Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensils Set for Garnishing’s apple corer. Chop the apples into cubes with your Chopaholic Oriental 3 Piece Chef's Knife.
- In your small Jean Patrique Plastic Mixing Bowl, beat the eggs then add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Spread some oil/butter on your Whatever Pan and pour out the oat mixture.
- Decorate with any remaining apples and pecans.
- Bake for 40-45 mins.
- Serve and enjoy with some milk!