- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup choc chips
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 176°C/350°F.
- In a bowl combine the butter (make sure it isn’t warm otherwise the egg will scramble), egg, sugar, vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
- Stir in the choc chips.
- Turn the batter out into your Whatever Pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Evenly add and swirl the Nutella. To create the marbled pattern shown, drizzle Nutella over the batter and with a toothpick, starting at the top of the pan, ‘draw’ evenly spaced lines through the Nutella spots.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until done. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean, or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter.