- 500g/2 cups broccoli florets
- 245g/2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 boneless salmon fillets
- 165g/ ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 170g/ ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame seed
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- In your Whatever Pan combine broccoli, carrots, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly to make sure all vegetables are coated, and then arrange them in the centre of the tray in a flat layer.
- Lay the two salmon fillets on the vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, and sesame seeds. Mix until there are no lumps.
- Spread the glaze evenly on top of the two salmon fillets and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Glaze the salmon with any remaining juices and serve!