- 1 sheet pie crust
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 150 gr sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line your Whatever Pan with the pie crust. Trim and flute edges.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Then leave it to cool down for 2-3 hours and serve!