- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- In a bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, salt.
- Add flour, baking powder, melted butter, chocolate chips and whisk again.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and add a ladle of the pancake mix.
- Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden and the pancake has risen to about 1cm thick.
- Repeat until all batter is used up and serve!