- 1/2 cup dried mixed fruit
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 6oz chocolate
- 4oz butter
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup roughly crushed biscuits
- In a small bowl, mix the dried nuts, orange zest and orange juice and leave to soak for 1h.
- In a sauce pan, melt the chocolate and butter over low heat, add chopped cashews and mix well.
- Add the dried fruit and biscuits and mix well. Set aside and let cool for 30 min.
- Lay your mixture on baking sheet. Wrap the paper around the mixture to make a salami shape, then tightly twist the ends of the paper and wrap tightly.
- Chill in the fridge for 4-5 hrs, or overnight, until very firm.
- Unwrap the salami and place on a board. Sift over the icing sugar to coat and serve!