- 2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 11/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tbsp basil cut into thin strips
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Cup Cherry tomatoes
- Place beans in a pot and add the 4 cups of water and 1 tsp of salt.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat and cook for 5-7 minutes or until beans are slightly tender.
- Drain beans and add oil, basil, garlic powder, salt and stir gently.
- Pour tomatoes over beans and toss gently.
- Serve hot.