- 1½ cups Mozzarella cheese
- 85g/3oz cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- Pesto, optional
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Mix both cheeses into your small Jean Patrique Mixing Bowl and microwave it for 30-60 seconds until melted.
- Stir until smooth then break in an egg and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix all your dry ingredients together.
- Pour your dry ingredients into the cheese mixture and combine well.
- Line your Whatever Pan with parchment paper.
- Wet your hands then shape the dough into 12 balls and place them into your Whatever Pan 2.5cm/1in apart.
- Bake for 12 mins.
- Combine the butter and garlic.
- Brush them over the rolls and bake for another 2-4 minutes until golden.
- Serve as is or with some pesto.