- 450g/16oz sliced bacon
- 450g/16oz miniature smoked sausages
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 205°C/ 400°F.
- Grab your Whatever Pan and line it with foil.
- Slice your beef bacon down the middle with your Jean Patrique Chopaholic Oriental 3 Piece Chef's Knife Set. You want them to be long enough to wrap around the sausages.
- Wrap the sausages with the bacon slices.
- Thread them through a kebab stick ensuring to seal the opened end of the wrapped sausages.
- Place the Pigs In Blankets in your lined Whatever Pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the top.
- Bake uncovered for about 30-40 minutes until bacon is crispy and sausages are cooked through. Plate up and enjoy!