- 900g/2lbs chicken breasts, trimmed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Place your chicken in a plastic bag and add in all dried spices.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil. Seal the bag, squeezing out any air.
- Shake about to thoroughly mix the ingredients together ensuring it coats all the chicken.
- Let the chicken breasts marinate for at least one hour and up to 12 hours.
- Heat your Meat Master on a medium-high heat.
- Place your marinated chicken in the Meat Master, laying it flat. Cook for about 5 minutes and then flip over. Cook chicken for a further 5 minutes.
- Use the built in thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 74º C/165 ºF. Once there, plate up and enjoy!