- 3 sweet potatoes
- Oil, for drizzling
- 2 chicken thighs & leg, skin left on
- 1 red onion
- Piri-Piri spice mix
- 300g/10.6oz long-stem broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Remove the skin from your sweet potato and cut it into large chunks. Add it to your Jean Patrique Plastic Mixing Bow then toss with some olive oil and Piri-Piri spice mix.
- Transfer it into your Whatever Pan and push it to one side, ensuring to leave half of the pan empty.
- Place your chicken in the empty half of your Whatever Pan. Generously sprinkle some Piri-Piri spice mix.
- Using your Chopaholic Oriental 3 Piece Chef's Knife Set, cut the red onion into wedges and place it on top of the chicken.
- Drizzle some oil on top of the onion and chicken. Toss gently to spread the seasoning and oil.
- Roast for 40 minutes.
- Add the broccoli to the pan, drizzle with a little oil, spice mix and season to taste then roast for another 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove everything from the pan excluding the sweet potatoes. Mash it with a fork making sure to incorporate all the chicken juices and spices left behind in the pan. Evenly spread out the mashed potatoes.
- Top with all the other cooked ingredients and serve!