- 1 tsp plain flour
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp season of your choice
- 950g/33.5oz beef top rump joint
- 1 onion
- 500g/17.6oz carrots
- Preheat oven to 240°C/475°F.
- Using your Chopaholic Oriental Chef's Knife, cut the onion into 8 wedges. Cut your carrots lengthwise into quarters.
- Place the prepared onions and carrots into your Whatever Pan.
- Make the rub by mixing flour, mustard powder and seasoning.
- Smear the rub all over your beef then place it on top of the vegetables.
- Bake for 30 minutes for rare, 40 minutes for medium and 1 hour for well done.
- Let the beef rest for 30 mins before serving.
- Make some gravy with the beef juice and onions and serve.