- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 75g/2.6oz extra-firm tofu, cut into 2cm chunks
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely sliced
- 80g/2.8oz fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- 50ml/1.7fl. oz water
- Cooked rice, to serve
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- In your Whatever Pan, fry the tofu in ½ tbsp of oil until golden brown on all sides. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oil then stir-fry the vegetables until soften on high heat.
- Add the pineapple, ketchup, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and water. Simmer for 1 min.
- Stir the tofu back into your Whatever Pan and mix until evenly coated.
- Serve with the cooked rice and garnish with some sesame seeds.