- 8 chicken legs
- 10g/1.5 tbsp BBQ rub
- Salt to taste
- 10ml/2 tsp oil
- 5g/1 tsp butter
- 120g/1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Cut along the circumference of the thin end of the chicken legs and remove the excess meat.
- Place the chicken legs in a large mixing bowl and add BBQ rub and salt, then mix well.
- Add oil and butter to your Whatever Pan. Place your chicken legs in the pan and fry for 5 min, 2.5 min on each side.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce over the chicken legs and place in the oven for about 15 min. Take them out and serve!