- 4 chicken legs
- 4 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 garlic bulb, broken into cloves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 400g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 350g new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 50g green olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas 5.
- Place your chicken legs in your Whatever Pan and rub with harissa paste.
- Place in your Whatever Pan. Add the potatoes and scatter the garlic over and around the chicken.
- Add the olives, cherry tomatoes and squeeze the lemon wedges over it.
- Drizzle over the oil and place in the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the chicken is cooked through and golden.
- Serve with salad, if you like!