- 4 chicken legs
- 4 tbsp Harissa paste
- 1 garlic bulb, broken into cloves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 400g/0.9lbs cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 350g/0.8lbs new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 50g/0.1lbs green olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C/340°F.
- Place your chicken legs in your Whatever Pan and rub with Harissa paste.
- Place in your Whatever Pan. Add the potatoes and scatter the garlic over and around the chicken.
- Add the olives, cherry tomatoes and squeeze the lemon wedges over it.
- Drizzle over the oil and place in the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the chicken is cooked through and golden.
- Serve with salad, if you like!