- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300g/1.5 cups risotto rice
- 100ml/3.4fl. oz white wine (optional, or use more stock)
- 400g/1 can chopped tomatoes
- 200g/1 1/3 cups roasted peppers
- 500ml/17.5fl. oz vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, to taste
- Parmesan, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Heat the oil in your Whatever Pan, then fry the onion for a few mins until softened.
- Turn up the heat, tip in the rice, stir, then fry for 1 minute more. Pour in the chopped tomatoes, roasted peppers and vegetable stock.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes, roasted peppers, vegetable stock and white wine.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the rice is tender and creamy.
- Once ready, season with salt, pepper, parsley and parmesan.