- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 4 garlic cloves, finely cut
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Chop the parsley and in a large bowl, combine ground chicken, garlic, Parmesan, bread crumbs and parsley.
- Crack the egg in your mixture, season with salt and pepper, mix until fully combined and form into meatballs.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add meatballs and brown each side for 5 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and mozzarella then place the skillet in the oven for about 10 minutes until your cheese is melted.