- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250g/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g/2 cups asparagus, chopped
- 2 x 150g/5. oz fish fillets
- 2 tbsp Rose Harissa
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 150ml/5fl. oz water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat vegetable oil in your Whatever Pan and start frying your garlic, cherry tomatoes and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fish fillets and rub them with the Harissa Paste.
- Finely grate the lemon zest over the fish, and squeeze over half the juice.
- Add 150ml/5.1fl oz. of water, cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Serve with a side of couscous.