- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250 gr asparagus, chopped
- 2 x 150 gr fish fillets
- 2 tbsp rose harissa
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Lemon juice of ½ lemon
- 150 ml water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat vegetable oil in your Whatever Pan and start frying your garlic, cherry tomatoes and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fish fillets and rub them with the harissa paste.
- Finely grate over the lemon zest and squeeze over half the juice. Add 150ml of water, cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Serve with a side of couscous.