- 100g spaghetti
- 80g onion
- 115g beef
- 85g chopped carrots
- 115g chopped tomatoes
- 115g chopped cabbage
- 85g chopped potatoes
- 5 cups (600ml) chicken stock
- 1tbs olive oil
- ½tbs salt
- 1tbs sugar
- Sprinkle of black sesame seeds
- Wash the vegetables and cut them into 0.5cm pieces, then slice the beef
- Heat water for pasta, when boiling, toss in the pasta and cook until ready.
- When cooked, drain the pasta and set aside.
- In a non-stick frying pot, heat olive oil, add chopped onions, fry for a few minutes and add beef.
- Fry for another few minutes and add carrots, tomatoes, cabbage and potatoes.
- Fry for a few minutes and add chicken stock.
- Add salt and sugar
- Cook for 15-20 min
- Add pasta and stir
- Finally, add black sesame seeds and serve
Jean Patrique tools used