- 4/5 ham slices
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 potatoes
- First of all boil your potatoes until soft.
- Meanwhile, cut your ham and avocado in approx. 1 cm squares using appropriate knives.
- In a bowl, mix ham, avocado, shredded mozzarella and salt and pepper to taste.
- Hollow out each potato by cutting a circle out of the top of the potato then scooping out the insides.
- Place your potato on a baking tray and fill them with your ham, avocado and mozzarella mix.
- Bake at 400 °F for 15 minutes and serve!