- 4 red peppers
- 1 courgette, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-eat quinoa
- 85g feta cheese, finely crumbled
- handful parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 180°C. Cut each pepper in half through the stem, and remove the seeds.
- Place the pepper halves on your Whatever Pan, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, start frying your courgette in a frying pan and cook until soft. Remove from the heat, then stir in a bowl with the quinoa, feta and parsley. Season with pepper.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and divide the quinoa mixture between the pepper halves, then return to the oven for 5 mins to heat through.
- Bon appetit!