- 420 gr penne
- 1 red onion
- 210 ml light cream
- 150 gr mozzarella cheese
- 1 vegetable stock
- 660 gr broccoli
- 60 gr fresh white breadcrumbs
- 7 gr dried mixed herbs
- 15 gr French Mustard
- Boil the pasta and onion in lightly salted boiling water for about 7 minutes.
- Pour out 2/3 of the water, return to stove and add 210 ml of light cream.
- Add 90 gr of shredded mozzarella, vegetable stock and stir until the stock cube is dissolved.
- Add the mixture to your baking tray and add the broccoli florets. Mix well.
- In a small bowl mix 60 gr of shredded mozzarella with the breadcrumbs and add the mixed herbs and mustard.
- Mix and sprinkle over the pasta bake.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake at 210°C for 10 minutes.
- Remove and leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.