- 150g Italian Farfalle
- 110g Pork
- 50g White Mushroom
- ½ cup Light Cream
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2tbs Parmesan
- 5g Salt
- 1tbs Olive Oil
- 2g Chopped parsley
- Cut the white mushrooms and pork into pieces and set aside on a chopping board.
- In a bowl, add light cream, 2 egg yolks, Parmesan and mix well.
- Heat water for pasta, when boiling add the salt, toss in the pasta and cook until ready.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbs of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add pork and fry for few minutes, then add the mushrooms and salt.
- Add the farfalle and stir fry, then add in the cream sauce and stir well
- Finally, sprinkle with parsley.