- 8 1/2 inch thick lamb loin chops
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Dried thyme
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 small garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- Crushed red pepper
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- In your Whatever Pan, heat the olive oil until simmering.
- Add lamb chops, garlic and thyme. Cook over medium-high heat for about 3 mins or until the chops are browned on the bottom.
- Gently turn over the chops and garlic. Cook for another 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Transfer the chops to a plate, leaving the garlic in the Whatever Pan.
- Add the water, lemon juice, parsley and crushed red pepper to the Whatever Pan. Cook and mix everything until it is sizzling for about 1 minute.
- Plate the lamb chops, sauce and garlic. Serve immediately.