- 10.6 oz (300 g) white fish
- 10.6 oz (300g) cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup (50g) pitted green olives
- 2 ½ tbsp (30g) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Oregano, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- To prepare the Sicilian-style white fish, start by cutting the cherry tomatoes. Pour the oil into your Whatever Pan and gently fry the garlic clove. After a couple of minutes, add the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and a little oregano, and cook for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, cut the pitted olives into thin slices and add them to the sauce.
- Remove the garlic clove and add the swordfish. Let it cook for a couple of minutes on one side.
- Turn the fish, cover with the lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- When the swordfish is ready, sprinkle everything with a pinch of black pepper and serve!