- 100g pancetta
- 50g pecorino cheese
- 50g parmesan
- 3 large eggs yolks
- 350g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp pasta water
- 50g unsalted butter
- ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta until al dente and set aside. Be sure to keep some pasta water for later.
- Add the butter to your Whatever Pan. Once melted, add the pancetta. Cook on low heat until it is golden and crispy.
- Add the pasta to the Whatever Pan and mix. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks together then mix in the pecorino and parmesan. Take your Whatever Pan off the heat. Quickly pour your egg and cheese mixture onto the pasta followed by the pasta water. Mix well.
- Season with the pepper then use tongs to lift up the pasta so it mixes easily and evenly with everything. This process should help thicken the sauce. If too thick, add more pasta water. You want it to be thick and moist but not watery.
- Top with some parmesan and serve!