- 1lb Ground Pork Meat
- 1 large onion, finally chopped
- ½ finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. cinnamon or all-spice
- ½ tbsp. salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Frying oil
- In a large bowl, mix the ground pork meat, green onion, breadcrumbs, egg, cinnamon or allspice, salt and pepper.
- Roll the mince mixture into preferred size meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and fry your meatballs, turning them occasionally.
- When the meatball is very brown and slightly crisp remove from the heat and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve this deliciousness!
Jean Patrique tools used