- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 10g/0.2lbs ginger , peeled
- 2 fresh Serrano chilies, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, diced
- ⅓ cup peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Blend together the peanut butter, coconut milk, spring onions, garlic, ginger, chilies, curry powder, cumin, turmeric, salt, soy sauce, and lime juice into a smooth paste; this should make about 2 cups.
- Reserve half of the marinade and pour the other half over the chicken thighs. Mix and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- With no oil in the pan, toast the chopped peanuts on low to medium heat, stirring constantly until the peanuts turn golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Add in the reserved marinade and the coconut milk. Stir and cook until thick for about 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/425˚F . Line the Whatever Pan with parchment paper.
- Add the marinated chicken on bamboo skewers, then arrange the skewers so their ends rest on the edges of the Whatever Pan, allowing the chicken to be suspended.
- Bake the chicken skewers for 15-20 minutes, until slightly dark brown on the edges and cooked through.
- Serve the chicken skewers with the sauce on the side. Enjoy!