- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white pepper corns
- 1 veal chop
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- Handful herbs
- 1 red pepper, cut into thick chunks
- 1 chili pepper, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halves
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat vegetable oil in your Whatever Pan and throw in the white peppercorns to flavour the oil.
- Lay in the veal chop, then sprinkle the paprika powder all over it. Cook the veal chop for 2-3 minutes on each side. After you turn it over, sprinkle salt on it.
- Put the butter directly on the meat, then let it melt in the skillet.
- Throw in the garlic cloves and fresh herbs. Cook for a few minutes and add the bell pepper, chili pepper, cherry tomatoes and red onion slices.
- Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.