- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, cut into small chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, cut into small pieces
- Chili peppers, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cumin, to taste
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 can of red beans
- 4 tortillas
- 4 eggs
- cheddar cheese, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add vegetable oil to your Whatever Pan and start frying the onion, garlic and chili peppers. Season with salt, pepper and cumin. Fry for about 6/7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and red beans and cook for approximately 7-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Wash your whatever pan. Add vegetable oil, salt and pepper and lay the tortillas in the pan.
- Add the tomatoes and beans mixture.
- Crack the eggs in it and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes and serve.