- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 125g/8 oz. brown mushrooms
- 175g/1 ½ cups yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40g/ ⅔ cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cans or 800g diced tomatoes
- 400g/1 can cannellini beans
- 200g/7oz artichoke hearts
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
- Heat olive oil in the Whatever Pan and start sautéing the mushrooms, onion and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, diced tomatoes and cannellini beans. Cook until fragrant and softened.
- Add the artichokes, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano. Turn the heat down and let cook for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with plenty of crusty bread.