- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan
- 4-5 lemon slices
- Heat the olive oil in your Whatever Pan and add the salmon fillets.
- Turn fillets after a few minutes and cook with lid on for 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon fillets and set aside.
- Melt butter in the pan and add minced garlic.
- Fry for a few minutes and add lemon juice, Cajun seasoning, parsley, and Parmesan.
- Fry for a few minutes and add your salmon fillets. Spread some of the Parmesan mix onto the fillets and add 4-5 lemon slices to the pan.
- Cook with lid on for 5 minutes and serve!