- 425g/15 oz salmon
- 200g/7 oz farro
- Vegetable stock (typically cubed)
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Bunch of salad leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water in a saucepan and add salt and vegetable stock. Then, add the grains to the water and cook for about 30 minutes, (or until tender) then drain.
- Place the salmon on a chopping board; add pepper to taste and brush generously with harissa paste.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Whilst the salmon is cooking, add olive oil, chopped mint leaves, lemon juice, chilli powder, and cumin to a bowl and mix well.
- Cut your salmon into large chunks.
- Pile the grains on salad leaves, add salmon chunks and add sauce.
- Serve this deliciousness!