- 2 eggs
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup grana padano
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 veal escalopes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow dish, beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the flour in another shallow dish. Mix the breadcrumbs and Grana Padano in a third shallow dish.
- Season the veal escalopes on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Dip the first escalope in the flour then shake off any excess. Dip the floured veal into the beaten eggs, then place in the breadcrumb mixture, firmly pressing the crumbs onto the veal. Place on the spare plate and continue with the rest of the slices.
- Heat enough oil to shallow-fry to 200°C in your Stonetastic Pan. Using tongs, place each piece of breaded veal in the hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides, about 6 minutes in total.
- Place on a plate with absorbent paper and voilà!